Qualified Positions Available
Qualified Engineering Trades People Required
We are seeking an qualified engineering trades people.
Azzco Engineering are industry leaders in producing a wide range of stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel products. We specialise in structural solutions, fabrication and welding. We operate out of a sizable modern equipped workshop & are currently seeking enthusiastic people to be part of our growing engineering team with an emphasis being on quality workmanship, customer service and satisfaction. These positions are full time and may require some travel. The Engineering Tradesperson is primarily responsible for .
- Experience in stainless steel fabrication would be advantageous but not essential
- Attention to detail & take pride on finished product
- Interpret detailed drawings and specifications
- Work from complex instructions and procedures
- Drive forklift as required
- Understand & adhere to all OHS & company policies
- Relevant trade qualifications & licenses would be highly regarded.
General Resume Submissions
We are always on the lookout for great employees! Azzco engineering is always expanding and open to new possibilities. If you think you have the skills and character that would suit our company, please send us your résumé.
We offer employment for
- Qualified Boilermakers
- Experienced Welders / Tradesperson
Western Murray Irrigation
“We would like to extend our appreciation to Azzco for the work carried out by your team during the installation of the new flowmeters and pipework at the Coomealla pump station.”
Australia Vintage Limited
"the detail your team has taken with planning and construction has been exemplary"
Engineering Services Manager
Qualia Wine Services
“Azzco constantly delivers a high trade quality standard that is both cost effective and on time.”