Qualified Positions Available
Are you passionate about Customer Service
Azzco Engineering are industry leaders in supplying a wide range of Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Industrial products. We are currently looking to add to our sales team with an emphasis being on customer service and satisfaction.
Industrial Sales and Business Traineeship
Azzco Engineering is a family owned Engineering and Industrial supply company who are industry leaders in retailing a wide range of Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Industrial products. We are currently looking to add to our sales team and are seeking applicants for a new Trainee, with an emphasis being on customer service and satisfaction. The successful candidate will complete a Certificate IV in Business over a 2-year period, whilst receiving practical training from industry experts, with the goal to progress into a sales role to build relationships and sell our products to existing and new customers. This entry-level opportunity is suited to applicants who are highly-motivated, team players, enjoy hands on work and are eager to learn the ins and outs of our operations.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a well-known and prominent organisation.
- A full-time position that will provide formal on the job training.
- You will be allocated a dedicated Training Consultant who will support you throughout your Traineeship.
- At the successful completion of the traineeship, you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification
- Learn the foundations and content to develop skills and knowledge used in retail operations.
- Assist in building and maintaining strong customer and client relationships by providing a high level of customer service and consultative selling.
- Gain a specialised industrial product knowledge
- Prepare and send invoices
- Assist in the general tidiness of store
- Participate in regular stocktakes and inventory control
- Picking, Packing, Shipping and Delivering orders as required
- Adhere to Work Place Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Complete all related TAFE work and attend sessions associated with the Traineeship
WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Hold a current Driver's Licence
- Hold a current Forklift Licence (desirable not compulsory)
- Are organised and have excellent communication skills
- Are able to adapt to changes and work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior retail or work experience in a related field desired but not essential
- Display a keen interest in retail/sales and pursuing it as a career
- Show commitment to the study component of the Traineeship
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US:
- Azzco are an employer of choice who provide long-term employment opportunities
- Azzco offers a very supportive work environment with senior team members to mentor you throughout your Traineeship
- Paid training and development
NEXT STEPS/RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately
- Only applications with a cover letter and up-to-date resume will be considered
- Your cover letter must address the position description and tell us why you are interested in the traineeship. We would also love to hear about any experience you have been involved in that are related to the trade
- Applicants must be able to attend interviews in Mildura Victoria
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
If you would like an opportunity to discuss this role, please forward your application to the attention of our General Manager - email@example.com
Sales Traineeship / Sales Representative
The role will involve;
- Developing a sound industry knowledge
- Provide excellent customer service
- Sales related processes
- Stock and inventory control
This opportunity is for an honest, motivated applicant, preferably with industry experience, to demonstrate a willingness to show commitment, good communication and a passion to learn about our industry. The successful applicant will be trained in understanding our business for a period of 6 to 12 months with the goal to progress into the sales role to build relationships and sell our products to existing and new customers. A current valid driver's licence is required and a forklift licence would be an advantage.
If you would like an opportunity to discuss either of these roles, please forward your application providing personal details, education and work experience to the attention of our General Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
General Resume Submissions
We are always on the lookout for great employees! Azzco Sales is always expanding and open to new possibilities. If you think you have the skills and character that would suit our company, please send us your résumé.
We offer employment for