At Azzco we are a self-performance organisation with a large workforce ready in place. Our services come with the knowledge of having participated in renewable energy, food and beverage, agriculture and construction industries all across Victoria. Our staff experience allows us to complete all tasks on site in a highly efficient manner.
Our experience includes but is not limited to; site establishment, modular installation, tracker installation, mechanical installation, staging, fencing, pile driving, surveying, QA, logistics and both loading and unloading.
We focus on local employment to ensure long-term tenure & minimise inductions and retraining. Our team comes with the full support of a dedicated project manager along with an engineering workshop & sales department should you require anything manufactured or sourced throughout the project.
Our Labour Hire Services Include
- Online WHS management system
- - Policy and Planning
- - Employee Management
- - Risk Management
- - Injury Management
- - Record Management
- - Environmental Management
- All our supervisors have first aid
- All our engineering staff are trade qualified
- Commitment to ongoing staff training & accreditation
- In house drug & alcohol testing performed regularly
- OHS, SWMS & compliance registries
- A fleet of buses to transport staff to/from work and within the site premises
Signal Energy Australia
"Azzco have provided a quality service with people who have been willing to adapt and respond to deadlines"
Wemen Solar farm
“Azzco were able to mobilize a sizeable workforce in an effective and efficient manner”